Streum On Studio 💀
3d AnimatorNogent-sur-Marne 🍷🧀14 d
Streum On Studio 💀
Job Description:Streum On Studio is looking for an experienced 3D Animator. Your role will be to ensure the creation of realistic and smooth animations, in order to give life to the different characters of our project.
If you want to be part of a dedicated team of passionate peoples, send your application along with your Resume, Demo Reel and Cover letter
Requirements:• Previous experience on PC/Consoles project needed
• Proficiency in 3Ds Max and Motion Builder
• Proficiency in 3D animation
Responsibilities:• Animate 3D models of humanoid and quadruped characters based on the artistic direction
• Prototype and quickly iterate on the animations thanks to the team feedbacks
• Ensure the optimisation, quality and consistency of the animations
• Implement the animations in our current project
last 30 days
Job Description:We are ArenaNet, a studio making Guild Wars 2 the fastest selling MMO game in the West with more than 3 million copies sold in its first 9 months, one of the best MMOs of all time.
- Strong understanding of scalable software design and architecture
- Advanced debugging and code analysis skills
- Practitioner of test-driven development
- Very effective in C++ and/or C#
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of game development
- 4+ years of working on large game systems
- Previously shipped on a console
- Design and implement systems with attention to scalability, performance, and security
- Collaborate effectively in cross-discipline feature teams to meet project goals
- Mentor and inspire other gameplay programmers
- Design systems that function well on a console
- Own features and systems through the entire development lifecycle
- Participate in code reviews
- Understand design and technical challenges unique to MMOs
Next Level Games 🛰️👾
Gameplay ProgrammerVancouver 🍁🏔️
Next Level Games 🛰️👾
Job Description:Next Level Games is known for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Punch-Out!!, Super Mario Strikers and more!
Our company has been recognized for studio culture by organizations by Canada's Top 100 Employers
- 3+ years video game experience, with at least one shipped game in the role of Gameplay Programmer
- Post-secondary degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Strong C++ skills
- Strong linear algebra skills
- Understanding of AI fundamentals a must
- Good grasp of game design fundamentals
- Experience with skeletal animation systems a plus
- Experience with console hardware a plus
- Experience with real-time physics systems a plus
- Work closely with the Game Director, Tech Director, Designers, Gameplay Team and/or Gameplay Animators to implement core gameplay mechanics
Game DesignerLouisiana, MO 🤠🌭
Job Description:As our UE4 Designer / Scripter, your job will be to work with the team to help with narrative design and scripting for our upcoming VR project, Gnomes & Goblins. The right candidate will be multifaceted and self-motivated with shipped project experience under their belt and ready to come in and make an impact on our project.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to produce AAA quality work
- Have strong Unreal Engine (UE4) Blueprint skills
- Have worked with a cross-disciplinary team to implement a rich and immersive world
- Have a strong sense of timing and taste, as well as cinematic flair
- Are comfortable working independently without hand-holding, and able to take full ownership of your work from start to finish
- Game development experience with at least one shipped title (PC or Console)
- Scripting or programming languages experience
- Experience in rapid prototyping to test the feasibility of concepts
- Ability to digest feedback, break that feedback into actionable tasks, and then quickly iterate in engine
- 3-5 years of professional experience as a designer for games, ideally as a scripter and designer.
- VR experience (Vive, Oculus, PSVR)
- Los Angeles based is desirable but not required
- Passion for narrative gameplay and design
- Enjoys diverse environment and new challenges
- Has flexible hours for those with difficult commutes
- Is comfortable working with remote developers
Hardsuit Labs 🕴️👩🔬
Lead AnimatorSeattle, Washington 🦅
Hardsuit Labs 🕴️👩🔬
Job Description:We are in search of a talented Lead Animator to join the animation team and guide them in crafting industry-leading animations and memorable gameplay experiences. You will function as team leader, mentoring junior animators and assisting with all aspects of animation project management
- Work closely with Art Director to establish signature animation style(s), implement best practices, and ensure highest quality animation are delivered on time, in spec.
- Provide direction, mentorship, advice, and feedback to the animation team daily/in real time.
- Work across departments to collaborate with producers, designers, artists, programmers, etc. to establish, iterate, and refine animations as part of the development process for a Signature Style.
- Create character motions through a blend of key-frame animation and motion capture.
- Facilitate and inform tool development.
- 7+ years of professional gameplay animation experience.
- 2+ shipped titles preferred.
- Expert with Maya, MotionBuilder, or similar package.
- Expert keyframe animation skills.
- Experience editing and cleaning up motion capture data.
- UE4 experience.
- Mesh Skinning Vertex weighting experience a plus.
- A degree with an emphasis on animation desired.
- Facial Rigging and Animation Pipeline.
- Understanding of MEL/Python.
Required Application Materials
- Demo Reel.
- Must be willing to complete an animation test if requested to do so.
Technical AnimatorLutherville Timonium, MD 🦅🏈
Job Description:Oxide Games is currently seeking a Technical Animator to join our team, working on a new IP AAA game with a first party publisher.
In this role you will…
- Create full-body animation rigs in Maya and help develop export tools for our proprietary game engine
- Work with the animation team to develop tools to facilitate animation workflow
- Collaborate with other disciplines to ensure a smooth and efficient pipeline
What types of education and experience do you need for this role?
- 2-3+ years as professional technical animator in video game development
- Experience with industry standard game engines, such as UE4 and Unity
- Expertise in Maya and Python scripting
- Beyond technical skills and knowledge, be aware of current and cutting–edge technology for 3d art production trends and processes, tools and techniques: 3D modeling, rigging, textures, materials/shaders, lighting, etc
As a Plus
- Knowledge in material shaders (HLSL)
- Knowledge of C++
Epoch Games 🐉
AI C++ Programmer InternWinston-Salem, NC 🦅🤠
Epoch Games 🐉
AI C++ Programmer Intern
Job Description:Epoch Games is a volunteer-based, all-online, global game development team. We have no centrally-located headquarters and are unincorporated at this time. Most of the original founding members were modders developing the total conversion Middle Earth Roleplaying Project (MERP) mod for the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim:
In this volunteer position you will be working closely with other members of the Programming department to develop AI for NPC characters, using the the C++ language, for the Lays of Althas: Sundered Order (LoA:SO). Keep in mind that we are using Epic Game’s Unreal Engine 4 (UE4) to develop the game, and knowledge of how C++ code interacts with UE4 is required. Knowledge of Blueprint scripting in UE4 is recommended, but not required.
Other duties include: attending Slack meetings (Slack is an instant messaging we communicate with); completing monthly reports; and following team policies.
- C++ programming experience: in particular, Artificial Intelligence programming.
- Unreal Engine 4 experience, and how C++ code interacts with it.
- Providing clear and legible code.
- Online communication and Team-collaboration skills.
- A passion for coding and a dedication to creating AAA quality games.
- Blueprint scripting experience
Game Developer (NST)
Job Description:Description Of Duties
A developing individual contributor that assists in developing, writing, and debugging of code for assigned software projects.
Implement defined subset of tasks of assigned team and project.
Assists in developing, writing, testing, debugging and implementing code using the relevant programming languages.
Participates in product testing and maintenance activities as required by project management.
May assist in tool development with other engineers.
Applies professional expertise to review, analyze and test products under development as a contributing member of a production team to ensure delivery of Nintendo’s high standard of quality and timeliness.
Understanding of computer science and software design principles.
Ability to read and debug other engineers’ code.
Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent education and experience.
Java Game Developer
Job Description:## So why have I heard of Gamevy again?
As well as its great games and beautiful products, Gamevy is famous for its
- We have a flat no bosses structure where we value freedom and dissent
- We work where and when we want. We work remotely, but we have offices in
London, Newcastle, Berlin and Bilbao where you can base yourself from if
- We practise radical transparency in how we work – especially in decision-making
- Fully supported remote working
- All information including financial and decision-making is shared to all employees
Epic Games 🧟♂️🧙♂️
Mobile Developer EngineerShanghai 🥡🥠
Epic Games 🧟♂️🧙♂️
Mobile Developer Engineer
Job Description:Epic Games is searching for Engine Programmers with 3D rendering experience to support and develop the Unreal Engine on a range of high-end mobile platforms. In this role, you’ll work closely with a wide range of internal teams to ship our games and the Unreal Engine.
- Enhancing Unreal Engine 4 to bringing the latest rendering features to high-end mobile devices
- Optimizing Unreal Engine 4 rendering performance on mobile devices
- Improving workflows and pipelines used by hundreds of developers at Epic, and thousands of Unreal Engine subscribers around the world
- Working with our partners to bring the latest technologies to Unreal Engine 4 mobile
- Profiling, optimizing and problem-solving to ship Epic’s internal mobile titles
- Strong C++ skills
- Strong shader programming skills in HLSL or another shading language
- Experience with modern 3D rendering techniques and a background in pixel polishing
- Experience with OpenGL ES and ideally next-generation rendering APIs such as Metal and/or Vulkan
- Professional game or engine development experience with UE4 or Unity, preferably on a mobile, console or embedded platform
- Experience working closely with artists, and experience with artists’ content pipelines
- Understanding of modern mobile GPUs used in popular handsets and their characteristics
- Good math background including solid linear algebra skills
- Interest in mobile game development
Remote Control Productions
Job Description:Located in Munich, Germany, Aesir Interactive offers a fun, focused and casual atmosphere while developing several games for PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Switch and VR as well as non-game/ software and VR/ MR applications for PC and Linux.
The Kind Of Stuff You’ll Be Doing
- Work with C#/ .Net
- Work with Unity3d
- Work under Linux
- Work in pairs, do designs together, do design and code reviews
- Work with state-of-the-art tools & workflows (Rider, ReSharper, …)
- Implement tests such as Unit and Integration Tests
- Work in an agile project team with up to a total of 15 people.
- Take part in a multi-year non-game automotive project
Who Are We Looking For
- You worked already at least 5 years in the software and/or games industry
- Participated in one or more complete development cycles
- You have very good working knowledge of C#
- Solid math knowledge (linear algebra, geometry)
- You know about OOP and are familiar with software design patterns
- Worked with automated tests
- Worked with Git
- Good knowledge working with DI, MVVM
The Ideal Candidate Also Has
- You have good knowledge with Unity3d
- You know how game-engines work internally – it’s not just a black box
- Knows about DOD
- Worked in pairs
- Has experience with performance optimizations (e.g. parallelization)
- Has working knowledge of C++
- Has working knowledge of Jenkins and Pipeline Scripts
- Knowledge about Linux and Terminal
Lead Animator 3D
Job Description:As a global leader in mobile gaming, we’re dedicated to developing games the world can’t wait to experience. Games like Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire, Mobile Strike, and Game of War: Fire Age.
We build massive mobile games that break down linguistic and geographic barriers by uniting an unprecedented number of global players in one gaming world. Our team pushes the boundaries of innovation in a player-driven ecosystem.
As a studio, we are masters of our own destiny, untethered by the traditional publisher model. Every update and feature creates amazing experiences for millions of players!
At MZ, we build massive mobile games that break down linguistic and geographic barriers by uniting an unprecedented number of global players in one gaming world. We empower our game developers to push the boundaries of innovation in a player-driven ecosystem. Untethered by the traditional publisher model, and backed by endless resources, every update and feature creates amazing experiences for millions of players.
MZ is seeking a Lead 3D Animator who is experienced in keyframe animation, as well as comfortable with rigging. Your job is to create amazing performances and breath life into the characters and worlds in our games. MZ games are played by tens of millions of global players. This is your chance to leave your legacy and be part of gaming history! Candidates must be highly organized and a team leader.
MZ offers a fun, creative, and technically challenging environment with excellent compensation and a full range of benefits.
What You'll Be Doing
- Manage the 3D Animation Team
- Own the mentoring, training and growth of the team
- Be a leader who can understand the context of the art within the game and its technical limitations
- Create high quality 3D Animations of humanoids, creatures, vehicles, assets
- Work with adjacent departments such as game art, design, and engineering
- Maintain basic documentation and asset management
- Assist in outsourcing approval/feedback as needed
- Proactively communicate with contacts in other disciplines and departments to maintain clarity of feature goals
- Work with the Art Director to establish and drive the art vision of the game
- Participate in planning and milestone delivery for the assets
- Participate in establishing and maintaining the highest visual quality bar overall for the game
- Ensure the assets meet the performance and memory requirements of the game engine
Your Background And Who You Are
- 8+ years as a 3D Animator
- Advanced body mechanics abilities
- Expert in Maya
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and organizational skills
- Experience or knowledge of isometric game development
- Comfortable at rigging characters, props, and environments
- Self-motivated, able to work independently with limited direction
- Ability to generate top-notch art and design in a variety of styles and a portfolio of work demonstrating the same
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Shipped multiple AAA products as an Animation Lead
- Experience with JIRA, Perforce and other Project Management Tools
Apply here MZ Careers Lead Animator
Check out https://gamehire.io
At EA, we thrive on outrageous thinking. It’s the fuel that inspires the best games in the world. We’re innovators and great storytellers.
Your job is to make sure that the assets we build for the game are well designed and visually appealing. Your tasks might include high-level environment explorations, development of a new furniture suite, fashion design, or developing a new architectural style. You need to have an understanding of historical styles, and an ability to blend multiple styles or reinterpret them in a fresh and aesthetically pleasing manner.
- Outstanding design sensibility. You need to have the ability to develop unique and visually appealing designs for furniture, fashion, environment, and architecture. You don’t need to be an expert in each of these areas, but you should be an expert in at least 1-2, and feel comfortable working in each.
- Understanding and an interest in how and why things are constructed, from a designer’s perspective.
- Strong understanding of asset creation from start to finish. You understand how to create concept images and spec sheets which call out all pertinent information for modelers, texture artist, animators and VFX artist who will work on the final in-game model.
- Very strong traditional illustration skills in a variety of media as well as excellent drawing skills. Matte painting experience is a plus.
- A strong ability to think in 3D.
- Environment and component ideation and design.
- Strong fundamental skills including good use of line, light, shadow and color.
- Storytelling and concept development.
- Ability to work within specific styles, including a style set by another artist or art director.
- 4+ years of concept experience.
- Multiple shipped video game titles.
- Experience providing feedback to outsourced vendor artists is a plus
To Learn more then click EA Concept Artist Job
Check out gamehire.io
Virtually Live 🏎️
Job Description:With offices in the USA, Switzerland, Spain and Singapore, Virtually Live’s mission is to connect fans around the world through virtual reality, building a new media platform to experience live events.
Your Skills should have:
- Solid understanding of software architecture and algorithms.
- Experience with design patterns.
- Experience with object oriented programming.
- Fluent in C#.
- 3+ years experience in 3D applications development using Unity 3D.
- Able to produce high quality, scalable and reusable code, with minor supervision.
- Linear algebra and 3D mathematics proficiency.
- Experience working with version control systems, especially Perfoce.
- Experience working in a SCRUM/Agile environment.
- Capable of producing detailed technical documentation.
- Ability to break down and design features.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of artists, designers and engineers in a fast-paced, interactive development environment to design and develop software according to the specifications.
- Design and develop the code for multiple products.
- Assets integration and optimization such as textures, animations, 3D models, lighting, audio, etc…
- User interface design and implementation, working along with artists, designers and producers.
- Design and implement new product features.
- Design and implement internal APIs.
- Code reviews.
- Implement third-party APIs.
- Collaborate in existing products maintenance and optimization.
- Establish hardware requirements and develop automated tests to check software stability.
Moon Active 🌚🌜
Job Description:Moon Active, a Tel Aviv based mobile games startup with millions of players worldwide is hiring! As we expand, we're looking for a Unity developer to join our amazing R&D team.
- Developing a game played by millions of players using cutting-edge technologies
- Implementing new client-side features as well as maintaining and improving existing code
- Optimizing the game for the best performance on all supported devices
- Integrating native plugins for 3rd party services such as IAP, rewarded videos, crash reporting, analytics, etc
- 2+ years of professional experience in software development
- Strong knowledge of C#
- Experience with Unity, specifically on mobile platforms, and usage of its scripting APIs, 2D tools, UI and animations
- Experience with object-oriented programming using design patterns, algorithms and data structures
- Native mobile development experience on Android / iOS (Java, Objective-C)-Advantage
- Experience with Unity editor scripting- Advantage
Job Description:We are looking for highly motivated and creative individuals to join us in our mission to transform how humans learn, work and play. We're looking for a Junior/Medior Unity Developer to join our team in Utrecht.
In This Role You Will
- Work with an international team of artists and developers to create next generation VR/AR/MR solutions in Unity3D/C#
- Develop new immersive reality features that contribute to the product roadmap
- Provide general project support by assisting the team with technical questions and creating authoring and/or debugging tools
- Prototype and build with the latest mixed reality hardware (Oculus, Vive, Magic Leap, HoloLens, iOS, Android)
- Deep understanding of data structures, 3D math, C#, and the Unity asset and build pipeline
- Knowledge of Unity team project best-practices (prefabs, asset naming, organized scene hierarchy)
- Experience with Git, Perforce, or other version control software as applied to Unity development
- Able to work in a collaborative and global Agile development environment with excellent time-management, organization, and communication skills.
UI Graphic Artist
Job Description:Playstudios Orion - a 100% distributed team. We have no offices, no need to commute, no international boundaries, everyone can work anywhere in the world. Our team is looking for a full-time UI Graphic Artist to help develop engaging UI Graphics for our games:
- Building rapid block out UI prototypes
- Designing UI for Slots games
- Designing marketing materials
- Create, maintain, and export production-quality graphic assets.
- Managing asset file size and performance issues, and optimizing assets for file size and performance considerations
- Ability to create polished, visually appealing, user-friendly, consistent and distinct user interface art assets (e.g., menus, buttons, icons, and animation, etc.)
- A well-developed sense of color and UI composition
- A substantial interest in form and typography
- A portfolio showing your rendering abilities and style flexibility
- Relevant work experience
We compete in the dynamic mobile / social games market worldwide with a suite of casino and gambling style games that follow the ‘social’ or ‘freemium’ model.
Fox Club 🦊♣️
QA TesterRemote 🌎
Fox Club 🦊♣️
Job Description:Fox Cub, a fully remote game development studio making mobile slot games, is looking to hire a Mobile Game Quality Assurance Tester.You'll be responsible for making sure that our games are great.
- 1 year of hands-on game testing experience
- Strong instincts for finding bugs and exploits
- Understands mobile games and good user experience
- Playtesting our mobile slots games & finding bugs
- Communicating with developers to understand the game and provide feedback
- Communicate with publisher contacts to communicate test plan and release schedule
- Write, review, and periodically validate test plans
We have a very small team, so you will have a large impact on the success of our games. This is a contract position for the first three months, with a path to fulltime and benefits.
Job Description:Nightdive Studios is always on the lookout for talented people. Most positions are remote since we have adopted a virtual office environment.
Day to Day
- Work closely with designers, artists, and other team members to create high quality featuresCreate or improve tools as necessary to support specific features/systems.Continuously test, debug, profile, analyze, and optimize across all applicable platforms.Contribute innovative and original ideas on all aspects of game production and development.
Skills you need!
- A minimum of 5 years of software development experience in the games industry.Deep familiarity with Unreal Engine 4Solid working knowledge of all technical aspects of game development assisting the leadership of programmers outside of core expertise.At least one shipped modern console or PC title in the Senior Programmer role.Expert in C++Console experience with Unreal.Must be able to work remotely from home.
- Passionate about the System Shock seriesAAA game development experienceWorked with slate/UIConsole game development experienceManaged remote teams previouslyFamiliar with serialization in Unreal
Playground Games 🧸🤸♂️🪁
Lead UI EngineerLeamington Spa 🧘♀️⛲
Playground Games 🧸🤸♂️🪁
Lead UI Engineer
Job Description:Playground Games is looking for a Lead UI Engineer to join our brand new open world action / RPG development team. You will join the team and project at an early stage, giving you the rare opportunity to shape the technology used to build a large-scale AAA title.
Your expert grasp of the challenges involved with developing the user interface for a AAA game, along with your ability to get the best from a team of developers will see you setting the direction for the UI and related technology. Your eye for detail and your passion for working collaboratively with artists and designers will allow you to deliver a best in class immersive user experience on an exciting new title.
- A proven track record of leading a team of engineers
- At least one published AAA title in a lead or senior UI engineering role
- Exceptional C++ and software architecture skills
- Excellent knowledge of console technical requirements
- An eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for games
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a team and project at an early stage, giving you the rare chance to shape the future of an exciting, large-scale AAA title from the outset. It will provide exciting new challenges for any experienced developer looking to further their career and create world class games.
Character Technical Director
Job Description:AAA studio has an immediate opening for an experienced Character Technical Director/Rigger to support the development team and external partners. You have extensive expertise in development of complex rigs, workflows, and tools.
• Partner with developers, character artists, and animators, to build, test, and maintain rigs, workflow, and tools
• Constantly improve and advocate for content creation and production best practices
• Take ownership of the workflows and tools for delivery to the art and animation teams
• Work through ambiguity while still delivering timely and high-quality results
• Provide mentorship, feedback, and training to others on the team
• Actively seek out, incorporate and provide feedback to and from peers
• Proactively solve problems and provide creative solutions
• Facilitate collaborative and effective communication across the team
• Actively contribute to growth of new start up studio. Lead by example, including demonstrating a willingness to give and receive feedback, collaborate with others to share techniques, ideas, and contribute to a positive working environment
• 5+ years of production experience as Character TD or Rigger
• In-depth knowledge of Maya and development experience setting of complex rigs
• Strong understanding of figure and facial anatomy
• Working knowledge of programming languages such as Python/MEL/C++/C#/HLSL/GLSL; the ability to script in various languages; and proven track record of working with real-time engines
• Ability to prototype in engine, and are capable of working quickly in the prototyping phase and then delivering final, quality code that can be leveraged by others
• You are also passionate about building tools, toolkits, and documentation/guidance
• Assist with the management and integration of art and animation assets and ensure are optimal for performance and memory