Blind Squirrel 🐿️
Senior Graphics ProgrammerSanta Ana, CA ☀️🌴🌉05 m
Blind Squirrel 🐿️
Senior Graphics Programmer
Job Description:Blind Squirrel Games is seeking an enthusiastic Senior Graphics Programmer. We value talented and passionate individuals who constantly strive to improve their work. We’re looking for people who love both making and playing games.
- 6+ years professional experience as graphics programmer
- Strong C, C++ programming and debugging experience
- Experience working with current graphics algorithms and hardware
- Experience with memory management, multi-threading and low-level optimizations
- Experience with implementing a DirectX, OpenGL, or Vulkan based rendering system and subsystems
- PS4, XB1, or Nintendo Switch rendering experience
- Experience with Perforce and Git
- Unreal Engine experience (UE3 or UE4) preferred
- Contribute to the visual fidelity and efficient rendering of our cross-platform title.
- Extend current graphics-related systems and tools to fit requirements of our game.
- Maintain a good knowledge of the engine and tools pipeline to facilitate communication and enable identification of issues pertaining to the production or use of the graphics pipeline.
- Clearly communicate updates and concerns to their manager.
- Actively maintain skill-set and knowledge base by keeping track of the latest innovations from the industry.
- Other duties may be assigned to accomplish company or department objectives.
Blind Squirrel 🐿️👨🦯
Generalist ProgrammerSanta Ana, CA 🌴🎬🌉05 m
Blind Squirrel 🐿️👨🦯
Job Description:Blind Squirrel Games is seeking an enthusiastic, creative and experienced Generalist Programmer. We value talented and passionate individuals who strive to improve and hire for the long term with career development in mind. If you have a robust sense of good software architecture and strong interest in making games in a family friendly game studio, apply today!
- 3+ years of professional game programming experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Fluent in C/C++
- Solid understanding of multi-threaded programming
- Strong 3D skills and low-level engine experience
- UE 3 or 4 experience a plus
- Effective communicator in a team oriented environment.
- Passionate about game development and games
- Create high-performance, robust, maintainable code in a cross-platform environment
- Evaluate existing technology architectures
- Extend existing systems to meet long-term needs of ongoing development
- Understand the constraints of a game development cycle (you know when bug fixing and optimization become more important than new features)
- Work with external development partners
- Adhere to team coding standards and practice
- Other duties may be assigned to accomplish company or department objectives
Roxor Gaming 🎰
Game DeveloperLondon 💂🦁
Roxor Gaming 🎰
Job Description:Roxor Gaming has produced some of the most exciting and best-rated games in the online gaming industry, from Double Bubble and Secrets of the Phoenix to Paper Wins and Tiki Island. But it doesn't stop there, they also produce some of the industry's leading instant, casino and mini-games too.
- Working knowledge of ES6
- Classical Object Oriented programming skills
- Working knowledge of design patterns
- React/Redux exposure
- Typescript experience and interest in learning Typescript
- Strong programming fundamentals with an understanding of clean coding principles, design patterns and programming best practices.
- 1-2 years professional experience working in software development teams. Familiar with collaboration tools and processes including the use of version control, pull requests and code reviews.
- Understanding of game development concepts such as: game loops, scene graphs, memory and rendering optimisations.
- Familiar with rendering engines such as Pixi.js or Babylon.js
- Can take individual responsibility for work and comfortable with collaborating with other teams and disciplines.
- Logical problem solver, with good communication skills, a team player with a pragmatic approach.
- Proactive with personal learning and skills development.
Unity DeveloperLondon 💂🦁
Job Description:Are you a Unity developer with a passion for learning new skills and working on unique, challenging projects?
DBpixelhouse are recruiting for a Unity developer to join our team creating interactive digital experiences for leading brands at events and activations around the world.
Our developers work on exciting projects creating bespoke games, Virtual Reality environments, touchscreen apps, object recognition tables and Augmented Reality experiences.
Warner Brothers 👨👦
Concept ArtistMontreal 🍁🏔️
Warner Brothers 👨👦
Job Description:WB Games Montreal, a division of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE), seeks an Associate Concept Artist - Environment to create a wide range of conceptual content (mood shots, lighting intentions, line art, paint overs, etc.) to inspire and communicate the visual direction of an upcoming AAA console title.
- An excellent artistic sense
- Photoshop expert
- Must demonstrate an ability to work within a broad variety of styles and genres
- Strong background in traditional art skills
- Knowledge of art history and contemporary culture
- Some familiarity with 3D art and combining 2D and 3D techniques (e.g. Sketch Up) a plus
- A architectural awareness including the balancing of proportions, shapes, and materials
- Excellent knowledge of human anatomy and proportions is a plus for environment concept artist
- Experience working within game development
- Understand the project's creative vision
- Craft visually inspiring, high fidelity concepts that set the quality bar for the team
- Collaboration/communication with the production team
- Provide leadership through example – has team spirit, highly motivated, takes initiative, is pro-active, and inspires.
Mid-Level Unity Developer
Job Description:YR pioneers in this market for over 6 years, championing the power of live customisation and print-on-demand experiences in hundreds of retail and popup stores across the globe - from London to Tokyo.
Requirements:⦁ 3+ years professional programming experience.
⦁ 2+ years professional Unity Experience.
⦁ Proficient in software design fundamentals and design patterns
⦁ Ability to work from concept through design, development and delivery of projects
⦁ Good interpersonal and communication skills.
⦁ An ability to work using own initiative as well as part of a team.
Responsibilities:⦁ Working closely with the design and production teams to bring applications to life.
⦁ Developing reusable modules for YRs current and future product slates.
⦁ Working closely with the Lead Unity Developer on refining the system architecture.
⦁ Identifying application bottlenecks/bugs and working to solve them.
⦁ Helping to maintain a clear and well commented codebase and taking on board feedback to make sure code adheres to the expected standards.
⦁ Communicating with the rest of the development team to suggest work flow and programming improvements.
⦁ Staying up to date with current technologies, platforms and coding practices.
Retro Studios is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nintendo. Retro is a state-of-the-art game development studio, working in conjunction with Nintendo to bring award-winning games to Nintendo's cutting-edge next-generation platforms. Retro Studios is located in beautiful Austin, Texas. With rolling hills, scenic waterways, abundant wildlife, vibrant music and film scenes, and a laid-back cosmopolitan culture, Austin is a dynamic city with an excellent quality of life.
- Experience using industry standard tracking and communication software such as Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Experience working with 3D software, Maya preferred.
- Experience working with animation trees or any other node-based animation systems.
- Familiarity with current rigging methods and evaluating rigs for game and cinematic animations.
- Experience with rigging characters is a plus.
- Experience with already established IP is a plus.
- Prior Cinematics experience is a plus.
- Work with the Development Management Team to execute the determined style and tone of animation for the final product
- Responsible, as an individual contributor, for creating high quality exemplar animation that sets the standards for the team for both in-game and cinematic animation
- Champion the project’s goals and inspire the Animation team to achieve the vision, through actionable tasks.
- Collaborate with Design, Engineering and the Technical Animation staff on animation pipeline
- Coordinate with Development Management Team to understand the evolving needs of the studio
- Evaluate and promote the use of appropriate techniques and systems to support animation goals
- Develop and implement quality assurance protocols to review and approve animation work
- Anticipate and recognize potential conflicts or production issues and recommend solutions
- Mentor a team of animators, supporting and promoting a growth mindset amongst the staff.
Play o'Clock Studio 🐣🧸
Game ProgrammerIndonesia 🥡🍚
Play o'Clock Studio 🐣🧸
Job Description:Senior Game Programmer. You will develop a high quality video game for PC and console, together in a team of the most creative people. Qualifications: At least 2 years of experience on Unity software and advance programming knowledge and coding in C#.
Double Eleven 👩🎨🎨
3D Graduate ArtistKuala Lumpur 🍜🛺
Double Eleven 👩🎨🎨
3D Graduate Artist
Job Description:Double Eleven Limited is a full-service publisher and developer, with head office located in Middlesbrough and other studios in Kuala Lumpur and Birmingham.
- Exceptional 3D Modelling and Texture creation skills
- Experience with: 3DMax, Maya, or equivalent, (Maya preferred)
- Experienced with Photoshop
- Experience on multiple games and ability to work across varied art styles.
- Experience with popular game engines, preferably Unity / Unreal.
- Experience with shaders and real-time rendering pipelines.
- PBR workflow experience (Substance Painter / Designer)
- Other visual art skills, e.g. illustration, graphic design, VFX
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills allowing effective collaboration with teams
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and time management skills
- Strong observation and research skills
- Strong knowledge of the video game industry and awareness of the video game development processes
- Model and texture a wide variety of 3D game assets, including environments, buildings, props, vehicles, characters, etc
- Perform supporting tasks required to produce game assets, such as optimization, LOD creation, collision creation, lighting, and optimisations
- Must be a team player and be able to consistently meet project deadlines/milestones
- Collaborate effectively with peers, senior artists, leads, and clients
- Must be proactive about improving/developing artistic skills
- Must be able to work in an artistic style consistent with visual styles defined by the concept artist
3D ArtistSanta Monica, CA 🏄☀️
Job Description:We’re looking for a 3D Artist/Generalist who will take a key role on our production team.
You’ll be working alongside account management, product, design, and engineering, collaborating on the various layers of our 3D and AR product.
- 2+ years experience in games modeling and texturing.
- Strong understanding of the art pipeline for game development
- Experience using Photogrammetry pipeline and techniques required to create AAA assets.
- Strong modeling skills - able to generate clean and efficient models at a fast pace
- Strong artistic ability to visualize final products with sometimes minimal concept art
- Strong technical ability to manage assets to fit memory, design, and frame rate limits
- Must have a relevant 3D art portfolio to apply
- Create hard surface and organic models using Maya and Zbrush
- Create physically based textures using Substance Painter and Photoshop
- Optimizing polycounts and texture sizes for optimal AR experiences.
- Take photos of variable objects using Photogrammetry techniques and deriving models and textures using Reality Capture/Agisoft Photoscan
- Take existing 3D assets and optimizing their polycounts/textures