Warner Brothers 👨👦
Concept ArtistMontreal 🍁🏔️
Warner Brothers 👨👦
Job Description:WB Games Montreal, a division of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE), seeks an Associate Concept Artist - Environment to create a wide range of conceptual content (mood shots, lighting intentions, line art, paint overs, etc.) to inspire and communicate the visual direction of an upcoming AAA console title.
- An excellent artistic sense
- Photoshop expert
- Must demonstrate an ability to work within a broad variety of styles and genres
- Strong background in traditional art skills
- Knowledge of art history and contemporary culture
- Some familiarity with 3D art and combining 2D and 3D techniques (e.g. Sketch Up) a plus
- A architectural awareness including the balancing of proportions, shapes, and materials
- Excellent knowledge of human anatomy and proportions is a plus for environment concept artist
- Experience working within game development
- Understand the project's creative vision
- Craft visually inspiring, high fidelity concepts that set the quality bar for the team
- Collaboration/communication with the production team
- Provide leadership through example – has team spirit, highly motivated, takes initiative, is pro-active, and inspires.
Double Eleven 👩🎨🎨
3D Graduate ArtistKuala Lumpur 🍜🛺
Double Eleven 👩🎨🎨
3D Graduate Artist
Job Description:Double Eleven Limited is a full-service publisher and developer, with head office located in Middlesbrough and other studios in Kuala Lumpur and Birmingham.
- Exceptional 3D Modelling and Texture creation skills
- Experience with: 3DMax, Maya, or equivalent, (Maya preferred)
- Experienced with Photoshop
- Experience on multiple games and ability to work across varied art styles.
- Experience with popular game engines, preferably Unity / Unreal.
- Experience with shaders and real-time rendering pipelines.
- PBR workflow experience (Substance Painter / Designer)
- Other visual art skills, e.g. illustration, graphic design, VFX
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills allowing effective collaboration with teams
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and time management skills
- Strong observation and research skills
- Strong knowledge of the video game industry and awareness of the video game development processes
- Model and texture a wide variety of 3D game assets, including environments, buildings, props, vehicles, characters, etc
- Perform supporting tasks required to produce game assets, such as optimization, LOD creation, collision creation, lighting, and optimisations
- Must be a team player and be able to consistently meet project deadlines/milestones
- Collaborate effectively with peers, senior artists, leads, and clients
- Must be proactive about improving/developing artistic skills
- Must be able to work in an artistic style consistent with visual styles defined by the concept artist
3D ArtistSanta Monica, CA 🏄☀️
Job Description:We’re looking for a 3D Artist/Generalist who will take a key role on our production team.
You’ll be working alongside account management, product, design, and engineering, collaborating on the various layers of our 3D and AR product.
- 2+ years experience in games modeling and texturing.
- Strong understanding of the art pipeline for game development
- Experience using Photogrammetry pipeline and techniques required to create AAA assets.
- Strong modeling skills - able to generate clean and efficient models at a fast pace
- Strong artistic ability to visualize final products with sometimes minimal concept art
- Strong technical ability to manage assets to fit memory, design, and frame rate limits
- Must have a relevant 3D art portfolio to apply
- Create hard surface and organic models using Maya and Zbrush
- Create physically based textures using Substance Painter and Photoshop
- Optimizing polycounts and texture sizes for optimal AR experiences.
- Take photos of variable objects using Photogrammetry techniques and deriving models and textures using Reality Capture/Agisoft Photoscan
- Take existing 3D assets and optimizing their polycounts/textures