last 30 days
Green Panda Games
Game Concept Designer (F/M)Paris, France10 d
Green Panda Games
Game Concept Designer (F/M)
Job Description:Green Panda Games is a vibrant and fast-growing mobile gaming start-up, part of the Ubisoft group. We are a leading mobile game publisher with dozens of million users on iOS and Android playing our games each month, in more than 150 countries!
We primarily create and publish idle games, but also games from diverse categories, ranging from casual (card game, puzzle) to hyper-casual (arcade, sport). We are looking to further grow our creation and publishing businesses at a rapid pace.
We are comprised of young, motivated and passionate individuals in high-performing teams, who share the aim to become the best mobile gaming publisher in the industry. We need your help to achieve this!
As a Game Concept Designer, you will be part of the game design team and in close connection with the publishing managers to propose eye-catching concepts with smart gameplay mechanics.
Requirements:Having acquired some initial experience in a mobile games development position or a similar environment, you wish to join an ambitious team willing to create the next casual and hyper-casual hits which will passionate our players.
If the following description matches your profile, you are in!
- You are a creative person and always aware of the latest trends
- Good mobile F2P knowledge
- As you will be in touch with a lot of awesome teammates, you have very good teamwork and coordination skills …
- … and synthetic and clear writing skills
- Fluent English.
Even if they are not mandatory, the perfect candidate will also have the following competencies:
Design skills on a 3D or 2D software
- Unity knowledge.
- Propose new concepts, bring innovative ideas targeting a casual and hyper-casual audience
- Imagine and define functional gameplays and strong core mechanics to provide players a fun and long-term experience
- Collaborate with every UI/2D/3D artist to illustrate the concepts
- Write clear game pitch presentations with descriptions and wireframes/sketches
- Benchmark and identify incoming trends in the industry (genres, thematics, mechanics, game design...)
- Deconstruct and analyze mobile game mechanics
- Give constructive feedback on the games
Game DesignerMunich 🍻🥨04 m
Job Description:We want to enable teams to achieve extraordinary quality and create meaningful online game experiences enjoyed by millions of players around the world. We give you all the freedom you need to come up with awesome features nobody has ever created before. We are not fond of hierarchies, so we eliminated them wherever possible
- You play games, you make games, you love games. This passion – especially for the games you work on – is your everyday urge
- You have experience and deep knowledge of free-to-play MMO games, both from designer and player perspective
- You are not scared of numbers, so you can design complex game elements and balance them smoothly
- You have a good eye for game aesthetics and intuitive UI design, and know how to do basic layouts for web and apps
- You are able to turn complex game mechanics into simple and accessible features for the players
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and can adapt to changes quickly
- You are an exquisite team player, and understand that communication and collaboration are one of the key elements of your role
- You are fluent in written and verbal English
- You act as the main responsible Game Designer for our Travian Kingdoms game
- You create new feature concepts, as well as enhance and streamline the existing ones, for the game’s browser and app versions
- You support the testing team in order to make sure your concepts work exactly as intended for our players
- You engage in player discussions about design concepts, and adapt your concepts according to the feedback of both the players as well as the technical team
- You write and maintain the game’s design documentation, in-game texts, and Knowledge Base articles
- You work as a part of an awesome team of programmers, artists, testers, in a fast-paced Agile setup