Mid-Level Unity Developer
Job Description:YR pioneers in this market for over 6 years, championing the power of live customisation and print-on-demand experiences in hundreds of retail and popup stores across the globe - from London to Tokyo.
Requirements:⦁ 3+ years professional programming experience.
⦁ 2+ years professional Unity Experience.
⦁ Proficient in software design fundamentals and design patterns
⦁ Ability to work from concept through design, development and delivery of projects
⦁ Good interpersonal and communication skills.
⦁ An ability to work using own initiative as well as part of a team.
Responsibilities:⦁ Working closely with the design and production teams to bring applications to life.
⦁ Developing reusable modules for YRs current and future product slates.
⦁ Working closely with the Lead Unity Developer on refining the system architecture.
⦁ Identifying application bottlenecks/bugs and working to solve them.
⦁ Helping to maintain a clear and well commented codebase and taking on board feedback to make sure code adheres to the expected standards.
⦁ Communicating with the rest of the development team to suggest work flow and programming improvements.
⦁ Staying up to date with current technologies, platforms and coding practices.
last 30 days
Job Description:We’re looking for a Unity C# developer to join the team here at Thud Media in January 2020 and get involved in our ongoing game and tools development.
Dear Reality 🔊
Job Description:As a Game Developer, you will work in a small, cross-functional team. If you are passionate about software development and Unity 3D, join us as in a multifaceted creative co-working environment that supports individual growth and sharing knowledge.
- Minimum 3+ years’ programming experience with UNITY 3D
- Very good knowledge of C#
- Experience in C++
- Team player with very good communication skills
- Desire and ability to work independently and in a goal-oriented manner
- Develop new tools for 3D audio production in VR, AR, mobile and desktop apps with UNITY 3D
- Collaboration with our domain experts, technical artists and other programmers
- Planning and creation of outstanding software for immersive audio production
- Develop interfaces and tools for content creation in XR
- Optimize our current pallet of dearVR products
- Test, debug and fix issues in dearVR powered products as they arise