Hardsuit Labs 🕴️👩🔬
Job Description:Hardsuit Labs is looking for a self-motivated, collaborative, and enthusiastic gameplay engineer to join a seasoned team working on an unannounced title for consoles and PCs. This is an opportunity to work with a successful engineering team on a fast-paced, competitive, co-operative, multiplayer title.
- Demonstrated knowledge of good software engineering practices.
- Extensive personal experience using C or C++ to solve technological challenges.
- Experience with UE4 game engine.
- Working knowledge of 3D math (trigonometry, calculus, linear algebra) as it applies to video games.
- 2+ years professional experience with C or C++.
- Experience working on a personal game project.
- Experience providing realistic estimates of production-quality code.
- Degree in computer science, applied math, or related field.
- Collaborate daily with multi-disciplinary team to build, maintain, and extend codebase.
- Write and maintain production-quality code in C++, following good coding standards.
- Assist leadership in API implementation across entire project team.
- Assist in creating work estimates and support team members in achieving project deadlines.
- Actively seek input and feedback from peers, team, and project leadership.
- Be proactive at fixing issues discovered through gameplay/QA testing.