If you are an agile minded problem solver, with excellent communication skills who loves working within a culture of freedom and responsibility, then we have a great opportunity for you at YAGER as our Lead Producer on our self-published title, The Cycle.
As Lead Producer on The Cycle, you will be responsible for leading the production team, mentoring them in all aspects of production and supporting them towards delivering on their goals.
- Further develop your talented direct reports into top performers who excel at leading teams and accomplishing their set goals.
- Continuously assessing team performance and providing regular feedback and coaching.
- Guide the development efforts of autonomous and highly aligned teams towards their goals and optimize existing workflows to improve collaboration across teams.
- Continuously assess risk and develop and implement risk-mitigation strategies.
- Drive to keep learning and inspiring your teammates.
- Gamer first: you are an avid player and you take games seriously.
- Experienced: you have at least 4 years of leadership experience in games development or production experience.
- Agile thinker: you’ve successfully led teams using a variety of agile best practices.
- Can do: you work well under pressure and can handle multiple tasks while at the same time providing direction to your direct reports.
- Problem Solver: by being curious and asking questions, you mentor the production team in solving the often tricky decisions of the project management triangle.
- Contender: you raise issues and risks and confidently challenge the status-quo.
- Team builder: you can maintain a high performing team of direct reports around you and support their further growth.
- Authentic: you are open about your feelings, which helps you resolve conflicts quickly and respectfully.